Friday, September 26, 2008

hola i'm sorry


wa !!! ok long time nv update edi. weird babe soh nv shouted update this time.
mayb she die heart edi wtf AHHAHAHHAHA
ok so how am i doing.
i'm sick. so rare ok. and i lost my voice !!! damn sexy, i talked alot ytd in college, HAHAHAHAHA so fun talking wit voice lik this. but faster recover la, i dun wan forever wit voice lik this ler. pls pls. thank u. and i cough till shit oso gonna drop out anytime lik dat.
damn san fu can.
i think i dun have much thing to update everyone.
cz my life damn boring one.
revolve around the boyfriend only.
OH OH i went one u myself the other day.
sigh, haven done so in ages lor, since i have the boifriend, too manja edi
yea i know someone (soh) would say i have no life edi
and i'm the one to be blamed afterall !!!!
eh i improved edi ok........ i dumped bf and den hor went hor to hor LANGKAWI wit u all ma right wtf. one time only wtf !! hahahahhahaha
ok la.............
this raya i'm gonna dump my 3 best buddies here and fly to hk edi.
hope they have fun yo.
and forget me not !!!!! when u happily chewing ur food rmb me ok.
ok dat's it !!!
wa....... no now only friday, so fast asking ppl to miss me edi. wtf !!!!!
ok la... in case i din update la ok.
-the end-

0 pretty notes: